Welcome to Fun with Soap’s LARGEST Academy of Training in Africa
At an unemployment rate of 29% it brings me joy to announce the next big thing to hit South Africa. Fun with Soap is on a journey to move our academy throughout Africa, Mauritius & New Zealand to teach much needed skills. Your skills as a Trainer is in big demand.
For this quarter and 2020 we are aiming to put a minimum of 100 People in jobs that they enjoy. It is with this in mind that we are passionate about getting our training acamedy to be the biggest and best platform to teach people a new skill that is financially rewarding.
To make this page go viral please share the page with your friends and Family.
Become a Trainer and Enjoy 5% discount on the value of your orders.
Get real leads directly from Fun with Soap
Advertising on your behalf
Please remember that this opportunity exists only for People whom care about others. If you dont want to share your skills please do not apply.
Become a Freelance Trainer for Fun with Soap. Enjoy 5% discount off your purchases for stock. If you would like to secure an area but you are not ready to give the classes yet you can submit a request for Membership to email@example.com, an upfront fee of R300 will be required.
If you fit our criteria to become a freelance trainer for Fun with Soap you can apply to become a Trainer.
- You must be able to travel to the client if they cannot come to your premises – optional your choice
- You must complete our online video training programme.
- Code of Ethics must be signed
- You have experience in making the following products:
- Liquid Soap both natural and chemical based from our bases
- Cold process soap OR hot process
- Body butter (with water emulsion)
- Hand & Body lotion (with water emulsion)
- Natural Cream for mature skin no emulsion
- Gel base from our kit
- Shampoo from our base
- Bath Salts
- Room/body/linen spray with polysorbate
- Natural lip balm with beeswax
- Melt & Pour soap -be able to demonstrate how to melt and pour the soap including colouring and fragrancing it.
- Complete this Course and Pass: https://www.udemy.com/course/diploma-course-how-to-make-your-own-bath-and-body-products/?referralCode=E8CB3E1155EAD6F6E449
- Complete this course Best seller certificate: https://www.funwithsoap.co.za/product/essential-oils-and-extracts/fun-with-soap-beginners-certificate-short-course/
Important to keep in mind:
- The standard fee to train a person is R850 per person..this is what you will charge. You may charge more if you have to travel to the client.
- You must have sufficient ingredients to conduct the workshop.
- Your name will be listed on our website as an accreditated trainer for your area. Phone number will not be published. We will send all leads to you via email. We will advertise on your behalf.
- You may do workshops in your own time as and when it suits you.
- If you do not have suitable premises to conduct a workshop you will have access to our kitchen in Kempton Park. (you will need to book the kitchen in advance)
It gives me Great Joy to announce our Build your own BRAND Opportunity.
We dont place logos on our products so you can resell our products under your own BRAND name!
You get 5% income on the value of the sales. Some products on an adhoc bases you can earn up to 20% commission.
Criteria to Apply
R500 Once off registration fee for set up fee applicable
You must be prepared to learn about our products.
Send A Whatsapp to 062 710 1550 now if you are interested.
Build your own brand instantly! Areas will be limited to 20km radius.
We are looking for Trainers for the following areas:
- Kempton Park – Eden – Eden is a meticulous Person who will show you the correct way of how to making products from scratch.
- Benoni – Brigitte
- Edenvale – Brigitte
- Garden Route – Karen
- Pretoria North
- Pretoria Central –
- Centurion –
- Erasmia –
- Hartebeesport Dam
- Fourways –
- Pretoria West –
- and Pretoria East.
- Cape Town – TAKEN – Classes commence in January and are conducted on Sundays. Groups welcome! Your Host – Theresa. Theresa is very creative and will probably show you more than you paid for.
- Ladysmith – Theresa
- Velddrif – Theresa
- East London
- Port Elizabeth- Charlene-Charlene is a former Beauty therapist and enjoys teaching people her craft. Chantal is a go-getter and has a beautiful personality. MA004
- Mossel Bay -Karen
- Richards Bay
- Durbanville -Theresa
- Sandton – Colleen – Colleen’s products are superb. Colleen takes her soap making business serious and can be very proud of her accomplishments. MA1003
- Bedfordview -Brigitte
- Germiston -Germiston – Grace
- Primrose – Grace
- Lambton – Grace
- Somerset West
- Bloemfontein – Anita
- Nelspruit -Kaylie
- Port Shepstone
- Zambia -SUE
- New Zealand
Equipment you will need to conduct your workshops:
- Stick blender
- Digital scale
- 15 Litre Urn or Stainless steel pot to heat water. (Game sells urns at good prices)
- Spatulas – Pep Stores or supermarket
- Mixing bowls or jugs -Pep stores
- Measuring cups and spoons -Supermarket
- 2 Thermometers -Fun with Soap
- Spoons for decanting
- Bottles and jars for decanting
- Gloves, safety mask & Eyewear
Ingredients you will need – Available from Fun with Soap
- 1 bottle palm oil
- Caustic soda pearls 500g
- Liquid soap kit
- Shampoo base
- Body butter kit
- Hand & body lotion Kit
- Jojoba oil
- Shea butter
- Cocoa butter
- Gel kit
- Bubble go spray
- Water soluble dye
- Fragrance Oil
- Essential oil
- Polysorbate 20
- Perfume compound
- Coconut oil
- Lauryl glucoside
- 1 Roll of melt and pour soap
- Loaf mould
- Small soap mould
- De-ionised water 15 Litre
- Bath salt Course
- Bath salt dye
- Activated charcoal
- Preservatives – Optional